We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Online purchases or in store purchased must be returned within 30 days to our Online Returns Center by mail to receive a refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
- Items must be returned with original sales receipt or packing slip, in new, or like-new condition, and in its original packaging, and with all paperwork including manuals, assembly instructions, as well as all accessories and hardware to ensure full credit.
- If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact our Customer Support immediately at email@example.com
- Please note the following items that cannot be returned due to sanitary and hygiene reasons.
- Breastfeeding and feeding items and accessories
- Potty training and accessories, diapering and accessories, bath tubs and bath accessories, wipes
- Pregnancy pillows
- Thermometers, pacifiers, powders, liquids
- In addition to the policy guidelines outlined above, some additional policies are listed below. Used strollers and car seats cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- Please set your stroller up at home on a carpeted or clean surface and try it out with your child or children in it.
- Please test all stroller functions while indoors on a carpeted or clean surface.
- Once the stroller has been used outside, we cannot accept the return as it can no longer be sold as new.
- All Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective.
How To Return Your Item:
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to authorize an RMA number.
- Send the item in its original packaging.
- Use packing material to prevent damage during the return shipping delivery.
- Include a copy of the packing slip or if the packing slip is not available, a note with your name, address, RMA number, the return reason.
- Please note that an RMA number is required or the return may be refused.
- We suggest to use a trackable shipping method (example: UPS) as we are not responsible for items lost during the returned shipping process.
GOODIES FOR KIDDIES reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements.